I am extremely pleased with the job Furniture "N" Floors did!!!I love the color not to mention the vast selection of laminates I had to choose from.
The installers were on time and very courteous. The installers cleaned up all their mess and even helped me wipe the dust off my furniture from the tile demo. I will definitely use them again and tell all my friends and family. They went out of their way to make sure I was knowledgeable about the Laminate and how to clean it.
Josh was very knowledgeable about his product and followed up with me a few weeks after the install to see if I had any question!!
Time to do the upstairs and They will be installing my floors again.Great Job
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Laminate Floor Installation
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Service Magic faces ongoing consumer complaints, distrust, and serious consumer concerns over their negative business practices. Negative complaints continue to mount against Service Magic home improvement online contracting services from unhappy..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- "Bought a pair of New Balance shoes May 25, 2015, The first of July the shoes started coming apart. There is a strip that runs on the bottom..."
- "This is how I received it August 1. Seller will not return money..."
- "We have had roof issues with our home since 3 months after move in. They sent the contractor who did it out, and did not document it in our file...."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."