Furniture N Floors - Laminate flooring installed

I am extremely pleased with the job Furniture "N" Floors did!!! I love the color not to mention the vast selection of laminates I had to choose from.

The installers were on time and very courteous. The installers cleaned up all their mess and even helped me wipe the dust off my furniture from the tile demo. I will definitely use them again and tell all my friends and family. They went out of their way to make sure I was knowledgeable about the Laminate and how to clean it.

Josh was very knowledgeable about his product and followed up with me a few weeks after the install to see if I had any question!!

Time to do the upstairs and They will be installing my floors again. Great Job

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 17, 2014.

Furniture N Floors - Www.furniturenfloors.com Scammers

IF U WANT TO BE RIPPED OFF ON FLOORING - CALL SCAMMERS. THEY SELL SECONDS.

These flooring guys are ruining the experience on Craigslist for everyone. They overpost on craigslist all day and sell their cheap ***. They are crooks and SCAMMERS. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU!

SHAWN AND JOSH ARE SCAMMERS WITH BAD BACKGROUND CHECK! THIEVES AND FELONS! FURNITURE N FLOORS SHOULD GO OUT OF BUSINESS! JUNK FLOORING SOLD BY SCAMMERS THEY HAVE A WAREHOUSE FULL OF IT!

THEY RUN THE SAME ADS FOR THE SAME *** JUNK FLOORING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. IF THEY DO THIS ON CRAIGSLIST DONT YOU THINK THEY WILL DO *** IN YOUR HOME

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 19, 2013.

Comments

Are you sure you are posting on the right business?? They did my floors and the flooring was brought in new out of the box.