IF U WANT TO BE RIPPED OFF ON FLOORING - CALL SCAMMERS.THEY SELL SECONDS.

These flooring guys are ruining the experience on Craigslist for everyone. They overpost on craigslist all day and sell their cheap ***. They are crooks and SCAMMERS. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU!

SHAWN AND JOSH ARE SCAMMERS WITH BAD BACKGROUND CHECK! THIEVES AND FELONS! FURNITURE N FLOORS SHOULD GO OUT OF BUSINESS! JUNK FLOORING SOLD BY SCAMMERS THEY HAVE A WAREHOUSE FULL OF IT!

THEY RUN THE SAME ADS FOR THE SAME *** JUNK FLOORING OVER AND OVER AGAIN.IF THEY DO THIS ON CRAIGSLIST DONT YOU THINK THEY WILL DO *** IN YOUR HOME

Had an Experience with Furniture N Floors?

Comments

Are you sure you are posting on the right business?? They did my floors and the flooring was brought in new out of the box.

My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more